Friday, February 20, 2009

busybusybusy

There is just something about the sun... i know i don't have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) but when the sun comes out I just feel happier. It probably is this way for a lot of people, but its worth note for me, I feel like I have more of a spring in my step...

I've had a crazy day so far.

930 at the zoo to see baby Uzumma and mother Amanda, the gorillas i'm doing my observational study on. Uzumma is the cutest thing in that zoo besides the new baby ocelots.

1045 leave the zoo and catch a bus with jaja. Get to campus at like 1115, manage to get food in by george, run upstairs to odegaard and print out my paper, eat really quick, say bye to her for the weekend, and then sprint to my class in the chem library to turn in my paper at 1130.

1220 head to the bus to make my way down to the Western lab on bus 30. Got to see a different side of Seattle riding that bus, I want to explore Fremont more.

115 arrive at the Western lab and tour the area. Oh how i love the monkeys. Hopefully i'll be able to get a staff job in there after graduation since I probably will be too busy to keep the student job there next quarter.

2 leave the lab and hop the 358 home

I have work at 615 tonight down at Spag which is like 2 blocks away from the lab. It will be nice when I have work right after lab. Can just bring my clothes with me.

as for now, i should really get some studying done, either some spanish via rosetta stone, or some of my psych stuff. have tests on both next tuesday. But i'll probably end up eating something and taking a nap, yea that sounds like a good plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment